All terrain tires for occasional snow, beach, and flat trails.

This is a discussion on All terrain tires for occasional snow, beach, and flat trails. within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I'm buying new wheels and tires (2Crave Mach 10 wheels and Hankook tires) cause the ones I have definitely ...

All terrain tires for occasional snow, beach, and flat trails.

So I'm buying new wheels and tires (2Crave Mach 10 wheels and Hankook tires) cause the ones I have definitely need to be changed and the Rota wheels are worn too, curb rash discoloration and the like. BUT I do plan on keeping the 16in Rotas for an extra set. An extra set for all terrain tires for when I go out to the lake bed or up the mountain when it snows or the lake trails. So I wanted to know if anyone has ran ATs on theirs and if rubbing is an issue also if coil overs were in play and if they were dual rates also. I plan on doing this in the next year because I want to have coils so I can give the car a bit more clearance off the ground and in the well. Thanks for any input!👍 *was planning on General AT2s, great offroad tire I use it on my prerunner, so if you've ran it on a car let me know the feedback on it 👌

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also the tire size I was thinking was upping the size from 225/45R16 to a 245/55R17. I want the tire to come out from the wheel instead of the rubber banding or the flat.