I need help picking rims for my white 2006 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I need help picking rims for my white 2006 WRX within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys so this is my first post on this website and in all honesty, the only reason I made ...

Arrow I need help picking rims for my white 2006 WRX

Hey guys so this is my first post on this website and in all honesty, the only reason I made an account was because I need help deciding what kind of rims to put on my stock white 2006 WRX. This is my first car (I'm 19) and I want to make her look right. I have about a $700-$750 total budget for all 4 rims and want to get some 5-7 spoke rims that are preferably black. I've been thinking about doing white rims on a white vehicle but I don't know.

Either way, I'm looking to swap out the stock rims ASAP and need some help deciding and figured you guys would probably know best.

Thanks for any advice.

-Brock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What about tires? Do you plan on mounting the current tires on the new rims or do you also have money set aside for them?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    What about tires? Do you plan on mounting the current tires on the new rims or do you also have money set aside for them?

I'm probably going to mount the current ones. If I really need to, I can get new ones with some time to save up the extra cash.

I Support ClubWRX
    You may want to check out http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2405840
    To get some ideas on how wheels look on the Hawkeye. Almost all colors look good on white well maybe not white on white but thats my opinion

2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    You may want to check out The Hawkeye Thread v2.0 - NASIOC
    To get some ideas on how wheels look on the Hawkeye. Almost all colors look good on white well maybe not white on white but thats my opinion

Do you know any specific good brands. I'm mainly looking for black 17's.

I Support ClubWRX
    Enkei has always been a good choice then again there is rota and some people will give you mixed reviews just search around check out that link get some ideas some people may even list what wheels they have. Also check out the for sale section for some used wheels. Do you just not like the look of the OEM wheels?

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.