How big of a rim fits on the 2015 WRX?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How big of a rim fits on the 2015 WRX? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The reason I ask is I have someone with a set of Helo HE 851 20 x 10, 5 x ...

Question How big of a rim fits on the 2015 WRX?

The reason I ask is I have someone with a set of Helo HE 851 20 x 10, 5 x 114.3/4.5 40 Offset and I'm wondering if they'd fit my car. (I know 20" on my WRX doesn't make much sense but the price is almost free). If so what is a good size of rubber for the rim?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.

Unless you raise the car higher it will not fit
    Or some ridiculously big spacers maybe to push the wheel away from the struts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

just because its free, doesn't make it a good idea. take them, resell them, take that $ and get something more suited towards your car.

20's? i agree with rich. sell them or trade for a decent set of winter tires or wheel/tire combo. besides, that big of a wheel would absolutely wreck the purpose of the wonderfully redesigned new suspension. it would drive/ride like poo lol

edit. since im clueless anyway isnt the bolt circle still 5-100mm on the 15s or did they make it a bit bigger?
    Last edited by tirerob; 06-06-2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: hmmmm
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    20's? i agree with rich. sell them or trade for a decent set of winter tires or wheel/tire combo. besides, that big of a wheel would absolutely wreck the purpose of the wonderfully redesigned new suspension. it would drive/ride like poo lol

edit. since im clueless anyway isnt the bolt circle still 5-100mm on the 15s or did they make it a bit bigger?
    The 15s have a 5-114.3 bolt pattern. Just like the sti now. Regardless...putting 20's on a wrx would be a horrible idea.

20x10 will not fit well or look good...

I Support ClubWRX
    Pictures of the wheel in question. Personally, even if they were't too big, I don't think these would look good at all. They belong on a Escalade or a Box Chevy.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    Those look like truck wheels. They will look disgusting on the WRX.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.