2002 wrx rim set up

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx rim set up within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi im looking for some 18x10 rims. Im curious about what offset i could run. Plus im wondering if it ...

2002 wrx rim set up

Hi im looking for some 18x10 rims. Im curious about what offset i could run. Plus im wondering if it would fit on a stock suspension. I want to go rims before coils. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Year model?

2002 wrx

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Wow, I realized that it's in your title. My fault.

18x10 is pretty big for the GD. What size tire? You're likely going to have to roll if not pull the fenders regardless. I would bet you would need at least a 30 offset to prevent the width from rubbing when you turn the wheel. You'll probly just have to get under there and measure just to make sure, or know the vendor's return policy haha.

Anyway, my money is on around a 30, maybe 25 to make it fit. But at this point you're sticking pretty far out from under the fenders and no way you'll fit a proper size tire on there. You're not doing autoX or anything like that? If so, I'd advise against such a large wheel without extensively modifying the suspension.

i for sure want 18in. I want to get 2in spacers as well, so 10in wide is probably a bad idea huh?