WRX brake pad question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX brake pad question within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Have you gotton a good result with bleeding the system? Also maybe you're used to the slotted rotors giving that ...

Have you gotton a good result with bleeding the system? Also maybe you're used to the slotted rotors giving that extra stopping power that was on your mr2 if they had an effect like that though I heard drilled is what does it. Bet if you get slotted/drilled rotors for the wrx plus bigger calipers you'll feel it. Weird that it wouldn't be noticeable though, when I bought new rotors and ceramic pads for my prerunner there was a huge difference.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    My 1985 MR2 weighed 320 kg less than my 2002 WRX. The braking feel was never comparable even when both systems were working perfectly.

The stock WRX system should readily engage the ABS. If it isn't, there is something wrong. If there is no leak, bleed the system ad nauseam. If there is a leak, fix it, then bleed the system ad nauseam.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12