2003 WRX new tires?

This is a discussion on 2003 WRX new tires? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looking for suggestions on what model/brand of all season tires to purchase for my 2003 WRX. Looking for reasonably priced/quiet/stock ...

2003 WRX new tires?

Looking for suggestions on what model/brand of all season tires to purchase for my 2003 WRX. Looking for reasonably priced/quiet/stock size. Car is not modified, so no need for high end tires. Also, live in Michigan, but have a separate set of dedicated winter tires, so no worries there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why not get summers if you already have dedicated winter tires?

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree with the above post. If you already have winters, I would certainly recommend going with summer tires. If you have never run a dedicated set of summer tires before, then you will be very happy with the performance of a summer compared to an A/S. I personally run Michelin Pilot Super Sports, and they are absolutely amazing. Cooper rs3's are popular too, are are a little cheaper than the Michelins. Even though the car is not modified, a good set up summers will be a wonderful upgrade in as far as handling and braking performance. Make sure and get a good alignment afterward too and you will be very happy with the change