What sway bars and end links did you get? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on What sway bars and end links did you get? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by wreckingball man Whiteline are probly the most popular. Eibach, Rallitek, and Hotchkis are good too. Kartboy makes ...

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Whiteline are probly the most popular. Eibach, Rallitek, and Hotchkis are good too.

Kartboy makes the cheapest solid endlinks I believe and they're also very popular.

Agree.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kprugbyplaya View Post
    damn. you beat me.
    And I beat you both to it.

Quote Originally Posted by A265 View Post
    And I beat you both to it.
    Well you always beat me...
    \_(ツ)_/
    Kunal - Ordered 2015 DGM WRX
    Photographer | Dancer | Tech Nerd | The Stink-Eye Mob #7
    First Mods: What and what not to do
    2011+ Big Mod Thread
    How to Buy a Used WRX or STI
    Complete USED WRX Buying Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by dknow View Post
    Hello all,

I have a 2014 WRX Sedan that is my daily driver, will not see a track just street fun. I was looking to upgrade my sway bars and end-links and was wondering which brand you have and size.

I was thinking about whiteline 22mm adjustable rear and 24mm adjustable front. and karboy endlinks.
    But i also seen the eibach swaybar kit that comes with 25mm adj front and 22mm adj rear. for about $366. plus tax

just what to know if you are happy with the swaybars and endlinks you purchased.

Thanks
    Dknow, yaknow, I have that exact set-up you've been eye-humping. But you know what they say... bigger is ALWAYS better, so I say go 24 both front and rear and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    Dknow, yaknow, I have that exact set-up you've been eye-humping. But you know what they say... bigger is ALWAYS better, so I say go 24 both front and rear and call it a day.
    That's not exactly true when it comes to sway bars, if you get a huge bar and you're springs are too soft you will experience wheel lift in times you don't want.

That being said, a 24mm bar isn't that huge, but it is the biggest bar I would run on stock springs.

Quote Originally Posted by A265 View Post
    That's not exactly true when it comes to sway bars, if you get a huge bar and you're springs are too soft you will experience wheel lift in times you don't want.

That being said, a 24mm bar isn't that huge, but it is the biggest bar I would run on stock springs.
    So you recommend 24mm on front and back?
    or should i get 22mm front and back?
    or just stick with my original order i was looking at, which is 24 front 22 back
    14 WRX SWP Sedan
    Fog lights, Short throw shifter, SPT Exhaust,

I have 24mm front and 22mm rear solid bars (whiteline). They are not installed yet so this is research based recommendations.

However this is my take on the 2 options I was considering, so it depends on how you feel your car is lacking.

I autoX and find my car pushes out (understeers) and turn in is not as sharp as I'd like, this is why I decided to go with a bigger bar up front.

do you know what the stock sway-bar sizes are for the 2014
    14 WRX SWP Sedan

do you know what the stock sway-bar sizes are for the 2014
    I read elsewhere they are 21/16 for the WRX. I have not measured mine as I've only had it just over a week, but I definitely think it could use a bit of an upgrade.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

If you can get your hands on an STi rear sway bar they are 19mm and a good pair with the stock front (also look factory from under the car, if that's a concern). Definitely save some money that way.

2011 SWP Sedan

Tuned by Keenan @ All Aspects / 322HP/330TQ
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...swp-sedan.html

The STI bar can be had for about $100. I put one on my wife's 14FXT and it made a substantial difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

perrin 24mm front, perrin 22mm rear, whiteline rear sway mounts, kartboy endlinks. 02 wrx
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

The tuner shop I stopped at told me I should be fine with just changing the rear sway bar and end links. Told me to leave the front sway bar stock. What do u guys think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    14 WRX SWP Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    The tuner shop I stopped at told me I should be fine with just changing the rear sway bar and end links. Told me to leave the front sway bar stock. What do u guys think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    This really depends on what you want your car to do. For optimal performance, change both at the same time. Front is also more important than the rear. Change the rear only, you'll change the way the car oversteers. Both at the same time is recommended.

I have a '14 hatch and have 24/22 front/rear whiteline sways. Yet to install, but this was recommended to me by multiple tuners (including ones on this forum) and regulars here on this site.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

eibach sway bar kit (stiffest setting), and Kartboy end links. Perrin front strut bar too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.