Recommended Sway Bars and End linkages for 2014 WRX wagon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Recommended Sway Bars and End linkages for 2014 WRX wagon within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I'm currently looking to upgrade some of suspension simply to eliminating some of the body roll. I was looking ...

Recommended Sway Bars and End linkages for 2014 WRX wagon

So I'm currently looking to upgrade some of suspension simply to eliminating some of the body roll. I was looking into the sway bars and end linkages from Perrin but i am open to suggestions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the whiteline 24mm adjustable front and 22 adjustable on the rear with endlinks and love them! Inhabitants them both set to medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay.... I'll look into those! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schlanseay View Post
    I have the whiteline 24mm adjustable front and 22 adjustable on the rear with endlinks and love them! Inhabitants them both set to medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Definitely agree. I got those sway bars and the Kartboy endlinks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Alright!! Feedback!!! love it! Thanks guys

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhy89 View Post
    Definitely agree. I got those sway bars and the Kartboy endlinks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I'd say this is by far the most popular set up.

Message "WTF Tuning" on here (they are a vendor), and get a quote.

Can you use the Kartboy endlinks with the stock WRX front sway and the STI rear sway? Would it be worth it for the endlinks with a setup like that?

24f , 22r , w. Line sways.....fr: on soft setting rear on mid setting. I went with rallitek end links could not be happier. Cheap too...

Quote Originally Posted by blknylw View Post
    Can you use the Kartboy endlinks with the stock WRX front sway and the STI rear sway? Would it be worth it for the endlinks with a setup like that?
    You can use them, however there is no need to replace the endlinks alone. You won't feel any noticeable difference with just endlinks.

By upgrading sway bars, you add strain to the endlinks and the stock unit i just not up to the task and often fails.

Thanks for the info!
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

Eibach f/r sways kart boy endlinks absolutely transformed the handling of my 13 hatch

Are any of you guys just running daily drivers with the sway bar upgrades, or do you autocross?

Just curious if anyone feels it's worthwhile to spend $400 for swaybars on a DD. (I'm coming from a built RSX-S, so by comparison my WRX feels like a hippo in tight turns.)

Just installed Eibach F/R sways with Kartboy enlinks on my DD last week. Still on stock springs and struts and I can tell you it makes a huge difference! Still rides as comfortable, but when I want to turn the steering response is instant. Definitely worth the money, just wish I would have done it a year ago.

2011 SWP Sedan

Tuned by Keenan @ All Aspects / 322HP/330TQ
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...swp-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by Drew_V View Post
    Are any of you guys just running daily drivers with the sway bar upgrades, or do you autocross?

Just curious if anyone feels it's worthwhile to spend $400 for swaybars on a DD. (I'm coming from a built RSX-S, so by comparison my WRX feels like a hippo in tight turns.)
    I came from a built 08 si and yea the wrx handles like total trash compared to it.
    But yea I did the eibach f/r sways on my 13 wrx hatch and it made it handle ALOT better.
    Still not as tight as my si felt tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew_V View Post

Only for dd....If you have a tight budget, at least try to upgrade the rear bar with a Sti :bar..OEM cost is $90.00. ...hueberger has 25% off...but seriously consider Koni insert upgrade ..for me, it was the best upgrade...cost me $575.00 shipped. If you install by yourself , save installation cost. With koni and Swy bar upgrade I have seen guys go to the track...(with proper tires)..koni's are rebound adjustable..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.