Hello all , i live in michigan and drive an 06 wrx wagon and like many people where i live had an unfortunate encounter with a massive pot hole and bent a lower control arm... My question is if i was to upgrade to sedan LCA's aside from the sedan sway bar and end links would i have to change the UCA's and is anything other than that needed ?