Eibach pro kit springs - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Eibach pro kit springs within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 And spaces before the period. Weird. So weird ....

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    And spaces before the period. Weird.
    So weird .
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Come on guys. I don't mean to start anything but this is not an English thread I do believe we WERE talking about springs....

Now if we can get back on topic instead of delivering criticisms, i would like to ask which if the kyb excel g's could be accompanied with the eibachs springs to provide for a convenient, confortable, and well handling ride that does not attribute to any unnecessary NVH or if the Rce with konis would deliver a much better ride?

Also, if i may ask, why would you need dampers if you have adequate springs/strut combo?

Thank you before hand

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgatman View Post
    Come on guys. I don't mean to start anything but this is not an English thread I do believe we WERE talking about springs....

Now if we can get back on topic instead of delivering criticisms, i would like to ask which if the kyb excel g's could be accompanied with the eibachs springs to provide for a convenient, confortable, and well handling ride that does not attribute to any unnecessary NVH or if the Rce with konis would deliver a much better ride?

Also, if i may ask, why would you need dampers if you have adequate springs/strut combo?

Thank you before hand
    Seems to me like we are using English to communicate. If people want to make themselves look bad by not using proper sentence structure, good for them. I can let some grammatical errors go, but I'd like to think that this forum isn't full of idiots.

Now, if you want a cofortable ride that also handles well, I'd suggest Koni yellows paired with a set of springs that suits what your car will be used for.

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I appreciate you answer. Then would i have to acquire some dampers if i were to buy Koni Struts with eibachs and if so why?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgatman View Post
    I appreciate you answer. Then would i have to acquire some dampers if i were to buy Koni Struts with eibachs and if so why?

I think you're confused on your terminology. Are you asking if you should buy struts with adjustable dampening? You probably don't need it, if that's what you are asking.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Moved thread to correct forum.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I think you're confused on your terminology. Are you asking if you should buy struts with adjustable dampening? You probably don't need it, if that's what you are asking.
    Ohhhh, I believe i was, haha, thanks for the clarification. I thought you would have to buy damperners seperate from the strusts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234