Eibach pro kit springs - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

This is a discussion on Eibach pro kit springs within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hm....that is a deal, Im still pretty new to this so how do i PM...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    49
    Hm....that is a deal, Im still pretty new to this so how do i PM

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    49
    Where was it that you said cost 235

  4. #18
    Registered User Wrxchick1676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    146
    I just pm'ed you 👆

  5. #19
    Registered User mugentheman215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mifflinburg, PA
    Posts
    92
    I just picked up my set from RallySportDirect.com with the 10% off spring sale and got em for $237+free shipping, its a pretty good deal right now, they should be here by thursday, cant wait to install them!

  6. #20
    Registered User Wrxchick1676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by mugentheman215 View Post
    I just picked up my set from RallySportDirect.com with the 10% off spring sale and got em for $237+free shipping, its a pretty good deal right now, they should be here by thursday, cant wait to install them!
    Do you have stock or after market struts shocks ? What kinda car do you hAve ?

  7. #21
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Go with fast tuning. I'm pretty sure he sales them cheaper!!

    I have the prokit on my car with stock struts and I have no problems at all.

  8. #22
    Registered User Wrxchick1676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Go with fast tuning. I'm pretty sure he sales them cheaper!!

    I have the prokit on my car with stock struts and I have no problems at all.
    Thanks . I have a few places in mind just have to see who has the best deals . Do you sway bars ?

  9. #23
    zax
    zax is offline
    \_(ツ)_/ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    13,156
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry Dez, this is where you and I disagree.

    OP, if you're going to lower the car, do it properly. Eibachs are for looks and little more. I'd save your money, and purchase quality performance springs and dampers. A very common setup is Koni Yellow dampers and RCE black (Regular Guy) springs. Minimal drop, but an improvement in spring rate and thus cornering.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  10. #24
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrxchick1676 View Post
    Thanks . I have a few places in mind just have to see who has the best deals . Do you sway bars ?
    I do not have sways or endlinks yet. If i do, I'm going with eibach sways and kartboy endlinks. That's all I need for my setup. Zax is correct go with a spring and strut combo but it's what your needs are. I don't autox or take corners at a speed I needed a higher spring rate spring. Plus I have had eibach before and I enjoyed the comfort they have.

  11. #25
    Registered User mugentheman215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mifflinburg, PA
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrxchick1676 View Post
    Thanks . I have a few places in mind just have to see who has the best deals . Do you sway bars ?
    I have a 13' Wrx Sedan with stock struts as well

  12. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    49
    The reason why im looking into the eibachs is because they not only lower you car, but also give you a comfortable ride. I dont know about the koni, and rce setup would be but im not trying to get performance, with the side affect of sitting on a brick since my car is a DD

    Would you still recommend those springs if thats the criteria

  13. #27
    zax
    zax is offline
    \_(ツ)_/ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    13,156
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgatman View Post
    The reason why im looking into the eibachs is because they not only lower you car, but also give you a comfortable ride. I dont know about the koni, and rce setup would be but im not trying to get performance, with the side affect of sitting on a brick since my car is a DD

    Would you still recommend those springs if thats the criteria
    Sure. They're not much stiffer than stock. I just don't understand why you would sacrifice ground clearance for little performance benefit. However, for looks alone I suppose they meet your criteria.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  14. #28
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Sure. They're not much stiffer than stock. I just don't understand why you would sacrifice ground clearance for little performance benefit. However, for looks alone I suppose they meet your criteria.
    Not everyone wants a Subaru SUV...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

  15. #29
    Registered User Wrxchick1676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    146
    All I want is a nice look.nice smooth ride. Nothing over the top . Good price . I don't take turns at high speed .dont drift . It's my DD . Just doing it for mainly looks . Thanks to everyone for their input . Eibachs look like the way to go .
    I see a lot of people saying kartboy end links .what do they do exactly ?

  16. #30
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrxchick1676 View Post
    I see a lot of people saying kartboy end links .what do they do exactly ?
    When you upgrade your swaybars to something more rigid to reduce body roll, the weak point now becomes the stock endlinks since they are rather thin and flimsy. They then take on all the force of controlling body roll and can fail rather easily. Upgrading to more stout aftermarket units is virtually a must...not just a suggestion. Kartboy are some of the best to upgrade to.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •