which suspension do you reccomend?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on which suspension do you reccomend? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just ordered 18x9.5 rpf1 and will be wrapping them in conti dw 255/35. i strictly dd my car 13 ...

which suspension do you reccomend?

i just ordered 18x9.5 rpf1 and will be wrapping them in conti dw 255/35.
    i strictly dd my car 13 wrx hatch and keeping the motor stock but still like to hit the twisties. I only want a 1'' drop which i think will give my car a perfect stanced/flush look.
    My options right now are rce blacks on stock struts, rce blacks with konis and kw v1 coilovers.
    What do you guys think? do you think just running the springs will be a nice upgrade over stock? i already have eibach f/r sways with kartboy endlinks.
    I have the money to purchase the kw v1 but if thee rce blacks are a decent upgrade i wouldnt mind saving some cash lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    For a street vehicle, I always recommend a strut/spring setup...

My car isn't exactly the same, but I run RCE Blacks on OE struts, and like the way they ride. The ride comfort actually improved vs OE springs, and the handling increased as well.

My opinion would be either RCE/OE or RCE/Koni. Personally, until your struts need replacement, I would probably opt for the RCE/OE package and get an ALK/RCA combination from Whiteline to pair with that combination, and wait on replacing struts until you're in need of new struts, at which point, either Konis or Tokico D-Specs would be your best bet.

Shoot me a PM and let's get you the parts you need...

thanks for the reply. ill contact you when im ready to order im not putting anything on untill this winter bs is over with. but i do think im goin to go with just the rce blacks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.