help with rim color and tire size
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on help with rim color and tire size within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im buying rota pwr from wheel dude with size of 18x9.5 which i think would be perfect for my 13 ...

Exclamation help with rim color and tire size

Im buying rota pwr from wheel dude with size of 18x9.5 which i think would be perfect for my 13 sedan. but i can't decide on the color which will best suit my car the flat black or the hyper silver?(btw my car is silver ). i was unsure on which tire size to go with for a proper fitment . i was thinking 255/35,265/35 ,255/40 or 265/40. i don't really know how the tire size work but i do know if its 245 it be stretching tire and i don't think it'll be good thing. help me out if you I'm ordering tires soon and i need a good fitment size also if you know a cheaper place for tires or buying from wheel dude with mounted tires cheaper then me buying them separate?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What offset?

Quote Originally Posted by GreyMatter14 View Post
    What offset?
    the specs on wheel dude for flat back says 18x9.5(5x100/e35/73) and hyper silver (5x100/e38/73) hope that helps

I Support ClubWRX
    You'll most likely need to roll at least the rear fenders, but I would probably go with a 265/35 on an 18x9.5. I also think the flat black would look better on the silver car.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    You'll most likely need to roll at least the rear fenders, but I would probably go with a 265/35 on an 18x9.5. I also think the flat black would look better on the silver car.
    its not dropped yet but when i do drop only to eliminate wheel gap.. think ill still need to roll the fenders?

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Go with silver color

I'm trying to find pictures of 11+ sedan with rims but no luck just to see what they look like
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Go with silver color

Check out discounttire.com they can bring up same car and place the wheels and tires on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they don't have rota
    Quote Originally Posted by mynewbeater View Post
    Check out discounttire.com they can bring up same car and place the wheels and tires on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.