wheel/tire beginner right here.. got a few questions that should be easy ones for you

This is a discussion on wheel/tire beginner right here.. got a few questions that should be easy ones for you within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; okay so i know nothing when it comes to this can somebody tell me about wheels and tires and about ...

wheel/tire beginner right here.. got a few questions that should be easy ones for you

okay so i know nothing when it comes to this can somebody tell me about wheels and tires and about inset? offset? what does it all mean. i really wish i knew about it, and like how to know what rim size is best for your car when wanting a lower car. I just don't understand how the tires look so thin on peoples wheels on a stanced car. I hope someone knows what I'm trying to ask. maybe theres another thread i can be sent to for this. LMK and thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

can i get some different threads sent to me on why people roll there fendors or whatever, how to know to do it? also about how to get certain tires onto a wheel if its to small? like all the stanced cars. also is cambering required?

maybe post some wheel styles you like and we can point you to a size that fits what you want. also what year car you have would help lol.

i like the flush look with meaty tires. i went through the stance thing with my last car. it was cool but with the performance of this car, i would hate to do the stretched tires thing again. i have a '14 wrx and am looking at 18x9.5 +38 enkeis with 255/35s or 265/35s. That seems to be a good size for flush fitment on this generation.

im no expert on subie fitment yet but maybe i could help.