Would this be a good start?

This is a discussion on Would this be a good start? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I was just looking around for some sways and came upon this. Eibach Pro-Plus Lowering Springs / Sway ...

Would this be a good start?

Hey guys,

I was just looking around for some sways and came upon this.

Eibach Pro-Plus Lowering Springs / Sway Bars Combo Subaru WRX 2011-2014 7724.880 at RallySportDirect.com

I have been going back and forth about lowering springs for a while. I have had friends who have run eibach springs in the past and have liked them. Like I said, I was looking for sways and was wondering if these sways would be good for a daily and possibly some road course down the roady? From what I have read, these should work ok. Does anyone have experience with eibach sways? I thought it could be a pretty good deal, tell me if I am wrong!
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know a bunch of people on the Eibachs as well and like em. I've been intrigued by that deal as well. Sometimes you can find it even cheaper than $500. Notice how it's out of stock though at RSD, unfortunately.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Really? That's good! I noticed that, I would have to start setting money away anyway. I also thought about talking to rsd. I was going to ask if I could order the parts separately and them honor the price. They sell the same springs and same sways by themselves. Worst they could say is no.
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i had the prokit on my 06 for many many years. they are a great spring. drop rate is good and the ride quality is amazing. the only downside is they dont do anything for handling at all IMO. they were only for aesthetics

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I kinda expected that. I wasn't really relying on the springs for much more than a subtle drop.

hmm.. haven't tried that one. But yeah, just try, then you'll know if it's good enough

http://www.onlinegokkasten.me/index.php
    Last edited by lyndadugger; 02-10-2014 at 09:57 PM.