Is there a Subaru OEM part number for Steel Wheels?

This is a discussion on Is there a Subaru OEM part number for Steel Wheels? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, im having trouble sourcing some steelies for my 2014 wrx. Tire rack is sold out until Valentines day ...

Is there a Subaru OEM part number for Steel Wheels?

Hey guys, im having trouble sourcing some steelies for my 2014 wrx. Tire rack is sold out until Valentines day and NJ is looking like we are going to get hit hard with winter weather again in the next week or so. So I am just curious if this is an item i can simply go to the dealer and pick up, and if so, whats the Part Number?

Alternatively, could i simply just look for 16x6.5 5x100 wheels? Or is there another spec Im missing that will affect fitment?

If you are in NJ and have any advice on where i can get a set of steelies, please let me know.

Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There is a measurement called back-spacing or such that's about how far in the hub is compared to the center line of the running area. I think the model year plays a role in this. But pretty much any place that sells rims and tires should be able to help with that.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

I knew I was forgetting something. Going to talk to a couple places local this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm using 16x6.5 5-100 ET 50 CB56 ST if that helps
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker