Suspension options without lowering?

This is a discussion on Suspension options without lowering? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What kind of options are there as far as springs or coilovers that can help to firm up the suspension ...

Suspension options without lowering?

What kind of options are there as far as springs or coilovers that can help to firm up the suspension without lowering ('11 WRX)? I know I want to get some sway bars and end links, but is that the only option there is that doesn't affect ride height? The lowered look looks nice, but I use my subie as my daily driver, not to mention my area tends to have a lot spots that aren't low ride friendly. I have to be careful just getting out of the local Wawa and post office.

P.S.-Apologies if this has been covered before (did some searching to no avail).

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Tauntaun View Post
    What kind of options are there as far as springs or coilovers that can help to firm up the suspension without lowering ('11 WRX)? I know I want to get some sway bars and end links, but is that the only option there is that doesn't affect ride height? The lowered look looks nice, but I use my subie as my daily driver, not to mention my area tends to have a lot spots that aren't low ride friendly. I have to be careful just getting out of the local Wawa and post office.

P.S.-Apologies if this has been covered before (did some searching to no avail).

Thanks!
    Koni yellows (struts) are solid for suspension. Usually those are paired with springs. If you check out rallysportdirect they have a few selections for springs; it also shows you different specs like spring rate and drop height.

I just installed front and rear eibach sway bars + kb end links. Very solid setup.

There are various chassis bars to help stiffen up your ride.

Check rallysportdirect. You'll get a good list of suspension mods. Then find a vendor and let the mods begin!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Pretty much anything that is a performance oriented spring isn't going to drop it that much. But you might want to ask yourself what kind of ride you want out of your setup.

Swaybars & Endlinks - Impreza/WRX/STi Version - NASIOC

Suspension Supersticky: Springs, Coilovers, Swaybars, S-Techs, fitment, tech, more! - NASIOC