For your kind advise

This is a discussion on For your kind advise within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi guys finally I found something can fit my 2011 sedan wrx 5x100 is the very difficult size to find ...

For your kind advise

Hi guys finally I found something can fit my 2011 sedan wrx 5x100 is the very difficult size to find here in UAE I am planing to replace my stock 17"x8" wheels with 18"x9" all around BBS LM style LENSO make. So any one can advise about which offset to go with and the best tires size look and technical sides? Not lowered I still have stock suspension.
    Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Don't go less than +40 (+45 would be better if you can find it) unless you want to roll the fenders, and tire size would be 265/35/18.

I found only +32 rear & +38 front but I will take front & rear same offset I like the +32 deep lip it is looking very nice! my car is not lowered so what if I fit the +32 with 245/40/18 do you think that will be fine without rolling the fenders?
    Thanks.

This thread has all the answers you need

The OFFICIAL 2011/12 WRX wheel/tire thread

I run 245/35/18 +38 18x8.75 on Eibach Pro-kit springs and I had to roll my rear fenders my wheels already poke out a lot so I wouldn't go any lower that what I have.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by salman View Post
    I found only +32 rear & +38 front but I will take front & rear same offset I like the +32 deep lip it is looking very nice! my car is not lowered so what if I fit the +32 with 245/40/18 do you think that will be fine without rolling the fenders?
    Thanks.
    With a +32 on an 18 I would expect you to need some fender rolling.