2004 WRX Suspension Question

This is a discussion on 2004 WRX Suspension Question within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ive read and read as much as I can and cant find much. Looking for a good strut/spring combo. Im ...

2004 WRX Suspension Question

Ive read and read as much as I can and cant find much. Looking for a good strut/spring combo. Im looking for a comfortable ride that is complete jello so i can still get good handling. I was looking at some KYB AGX's that were adjustable and maybe some Tein H-techs for the look of the car when lowered a little bit. Would this be a good combination? I will take any advice. I dont know much about good suspension. I dont want coilovers.
    ~2004 Subaru Wrx - Stage 2
    ~2013 Honda Civic

-I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
    -Nobody remembers the guy who finished second but the guy who finished second.
    -Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Tokico d-spec with H&R or Swift or RCE, just to get you started. You'll have to decide a budget and how far you want to go with it.

Read up:
    Suspension Supersticky: Springs, Coilovers, Swaybars, S-Techs, fitment, tech, more! - NASIOC

I'll throw out the Koni strut inserts and RCE springs combo since I know that is a great setup.
    '02 WRX Wagon
    RCE wagon springs
    Koni inserts
    Com-C Top Mounts
    Kartboy Endlinks
    Sedan rear swaybar
    Others little stuff