Camber question :( - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Camber question :( within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; eh where the little chunk of rim broke off its kinda bent inwards other than that it looks fine. its ...

eh where the little chunk of rim broke off its kinda bent inwards other than that it looks fine. its not too pretty and might not be the best idea but Ill have to drive on it just for a week or so if the strut does fix it until I can dish out another 200 for the wheel. its a rota tarmac 3 I believe and thanks im really hoping the strut will fix it. considering how easily I can move my trailing arm (due to wear on the bushing) I think the strut and lateral link took the brunt of the impact. i might hold off with the winter wheels just because of money being short but ill have brand new all season all around at least. Wisconsin finally got their first big snowstorm and unfortunately i had to miss out due to this :/ im kind of hoping we get another after haha and i can definitely see those as necessities in CO
    Last edited by stevenferris1; 12-31-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12