Lowering it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Lowering it within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey wats up guys im new to this club wrx.net thing an this is my second wrx i sold my ...

Lowering it

Hey wats up guys im new to this club wrx.net thing an this is my second wrx i sold my other one an had to get another but i never lowered my other wrx or this one an i was thinking about doing it maybe coilovers but the last time i lowered a car my old integra my tires were gone within 2 monts now if i do it to my wrx wats everyhting i need? Like i deff need camber kit to keep from the tires bowing in or out an ruining them? I wanna do it all right

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can go to rallysportdirect.com and live chat with them online and they will answer all your questions within seconds rather than wait here for replies. Also these questions have been asked numerous times, you could use the search button to find all your answers.

Alright thanks alot

Yeah I went on the site they were very helpful now i really know what im getting into haha

Quote Originally Posted by JAdkinswrx23 View Post
    Yeah I went on the site they were very helpful now i really know what im getting into haha
    Nice. Now you should search here on the products your looking at to read reviews and see what others have to say

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Turn-in Concepts is the absolute best place to contact. If performance and doing things the right way are your priorities, then write down some objectives and what you want to use the car for etc., then get on the phone with them.

Also, search around the stickies both here and on NASIOC. If you have an STi, IWSTI.com has a bunch of articles specific to upgrading the STi suspension.

You're looking at two paths, Springs/struts or Coilovers. What exactly are your goals and what do you use the car for?

I just have a wrx no sti but its just my daily driver an i think im just gonna go with coilovers with top hats an lateral links an get an alignment an i should be good but thanks for the help

Then sway bars an ect ladda

I Support ClubWRX
    Turn-in Concepts and Race Comp engineering have the best suspension products in my opinion.

Are you doing this for a daily driver, or for a car you'll end up tracking?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

way ladda down the road rack but for now just daily driver

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    If you want a comfortable daily and only care about lowering it, then just get springs. Epic and Swift and some select others are designed to work with the stock struts, they will give the car a nice drop and stance, and give you a slight performance increase.

I'd stay away from Tein S-Tech and alike springs if you care about performance and don't want a worse ride than stock.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1383366

..and for future research:
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171928

i have COBB springs and they work fine. only problem i had was installing the rear since i didn't have the stock tophats. I thought they would throw my camber waay out of whack since i used to lower my hondas back in the day, but the springs didnt. i just threw them on and took my car to Firestone and it turns out i just needed aftermarket camber bolts for the front for just a little extra camber. Rallysportdirect sells them for about 25 bucks.

alright thanks alot so the rear was fine an u just need aftermarket camber bolts for the front?

and what which cobb springs did u get i was looking it up they seem good good reviews too an not to pricey

I Support ClubWRX
    If you're going to track the vehicle.. Cobb springs aren't the way to go. They're fine for daily driving.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast