Perrin Subframe Lockdown Kit Install Pics
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Perrin Subframe Lockdown Kit Install Pics within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I installed the Perrin Subframe Lockdown Kit. This one was pretty straight forward and didn't take much time. Just some ...

I Support ClubWRX

Perrin Subframe Lockdown Kit Install Pics

I installed the Perrin Subframe Lockdown Kit. This one was pretty straight forward and didn't take much time. Just some stubborn bolts and shifting to get everything to bolt back up.

All done with the Perrin parts:

Unfortuntely, I probably won't really be able to feel much of a difference for the subframe lockdown kit because I have my snow tires on (super squishy and soft) and I can't really push the handling limits at all. We shall see and I will update when I get my summer setup back on.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Looking good. Let us know when u get your summers back on.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    I installed the Perrin Subframe Lockdown Kit. This one was pretty straight forward and didn't take much time. Just some stubborn bolts and shifting to get everything to bolt back up.

All done with the Perrin parts:

Unfortuntely, I probably won't really be able to feel much of a difference for the subframe lockdown kit because I have my snow tires on (super squishy and soft) and I can't really push the handling limits at all. We shall see and I will update when I get my summer setup back on.
    Whats the install process like on this? Just take the bolts off and pull down until you can wedge the bushings in on top? Bottoms seem easy. I ask because I have the whiteline kit just sitting around and this is one I haven't done yet. Whiteline kit does have the fingers that fill the gaps though so I suppose that it might be more difficult.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashesofthewake View Post
    Whats the install process like on this? Just take the bolts off and pull down until you can wedge the bushings in on top? Bottoms seem easy. I ask because I have the whiteline kit just sitting around and this is one I haven't done yet. Whiteline kit does have the fingers that fill the gaps though so I suppose that it might be more difficult.
    Yeah, you just take the bolts out and wedge them in. It wasn't too bad at all. I loosened up all of the bolts and then fully removed one at a time to install the bushings. The Whiteline kit might be a bit more difficult. I installed their rear diff inserts (I made a thread about that too) and it was also pretty easy. With everything loosened up I would assume there should be enough clearance to get the Whiteline ones in. Keep me posted .
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.