'07 wagon strut options? (also, specifically can 2002 rear wagon struts go on a 2007)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on '07 wagon strut options? (also, specifically can 2002 rear wagon struts go on a 2007) within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi! The quick question is: Can struts from a 2002 wagon go on a 2007 wagon? I'm guessing the fronts ...

'07 wagon strut options? (also, specifically can 2002 rear wagon struts go on a 2007)

Hi! The quick question is: Can struts from a 2002 wagon go on a 2007 wagon? I'm guessing the fronts are the same the rears have different tophats. So with 2002 rear struts and 2002 top hats, can I put this on the 2007? Let me know if this is correct or I'm missing something.

The general question is: What are the strut options for a 2007 wagon? I don't want to use sedan struts and camber bolts, because I don't want to mess with the geometry. I want an OEM like solution.... So far I've put wagon pinks on and koni yellows, but I've had the koni yellows for 60K miles and they are not what they used to be. I can only think of two options that will work with the pink springs:

1. replace the konis, they were nice when new

2. Try to get the 2002/2003 subaru OEM wagon performance strut/spring package to work. This should be a good compromise and have OEM quality.

B2010FE311DS (Strut Kit-FR) B2010FE321DS (Strut Kit-FL) B2010FE331DS (Strut Kit-RR) B2010FE341DS (Strut Kit-RL)

Are there any other options? Different inserts, or aftermarket struts with the right wagon geometry?
    Keith
    79 Porsche 930
    07 Subaru WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The "Will this suspension part fit my car?" thread. - NASIOC

]The following OEM and aftermarket struts for 02-03 Impreza can work in 2 ways

Either by using 02-03 springs and 02-03 rear strut top mounts.

OR

By using 04+ style springs, 04+ style rear strut top mounts, and the Scooby921 strut spacer. Details on why the spacer is needed available here:

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

OR,

3) Rebuild the Konis
    '02 WRX Wagon
    RCE wagon springs
    Koni inserts
    Com-C Top Mounts
    Kartboy Endlinks
    Sedan rear swaybar
    Others little stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.