Eibach sway bars?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Eibach sway bars? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone ever run the Eibach sway bars? I know they are usually cheaper in the way of springs and ...

Eibach sway bars?

Has anyone ever run the Eibach sway bars? I know they are usually cheaper in the way of springs and what not and aren't known for having a great ride. I am wondering how their sways are? I am just looking for a decently priced setup! (sway bars and end-links)

Any help would be appreciated!
    Chris
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lokey has Eibach sway bars. I almost bought them, but I ended up going with Rallitek. Theirs are the same diameter, but are solid instead of hollow. This makes them stiffer (heavier too). The package I got came with Rallitek HD endlinks and was about 450. By the time I would have gotten the sways and Kartboy endlinks it was going to be about the same price. From what I saw, Eibach sways are good. You could probably get a set of used ones to save some money. They aren't an item that will wear out so I would feel pretty safe buying used. You can see a pic of mine in my "build" thread. Hope that helps.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks, it did help. I'm going to check yours out. I may try to pick some up used unless I come across a deal. I was also looking at some kartboy EL's.
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

I Support ClubWRX
    i bought the front and rear pair for my '12 sti and absolutely no complaints. awesome for the price and eliminated alot of body roll. i recommend them.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

I have the Eibach sways paired with kartboy endlinks, one of my favorite mods. So far.
    2011 Wrx DGM TP Stage 3
    Stink-eye mob #3737

That's the setup im looking at, now just got to get the cash!

I Support ClubWRX
    So what endlinks are you guys usin with the eibach sways? I see one guy is using kartboy. With the kartboy endlinks your not hearing any clunks or squeaks? I'm thinking about the eibach sways myself but I want to pair the right endlinks with the sways.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.