Eibach sway bars?

This is a discussion on Eibach sway bars? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone ever run the Eibach sway bars? I know they are usually cheaper in the way of springs and ...

Eibach sway bars?

Has anyone ever run the Eibach sway bars? I know they are usually cheaper in the way of springs and what not and aren't known for having a great ride. I am wondering how their sways are? I am just looking for a decently priced setup! (sway bars and end-links)

Any help would be appreciated!
    Chris
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lokey has Eibach sway bars. I almost bought them, but I ended up going with Rallitek. Theirs are the same diameter, but are solid instead of hollow. This makes them stiffer (heavier too). The package I got came with Rallitek HD endlinks and was about 450. By the time I would have gotten the sways and Kartboy endlinks it was going to be about the same price. From what I saw, Eibach sways are good. You could probably get a set of used ones to save some money. They aren't an item that will wear out so I would feel pretty safe buying used. You can see a pic of mine in my "build" thread. Hope that helps.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks, it did help. I'm going to check yours out. I may try to pick some up used unless I come across a deal. I was also looking at some kartboy EL's.
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

I Support ClubWRX
    i bought the front and rear pair for my '12 sti and absolutely no complaints. awesome for the price and eliminated alot of body roll. i recommend them.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

I have the Eibach sways paired with kartboy endlinks, one of my favorite mods. So far.
    2011 Wrx DGM TP Stage 3
    Stink-eye mob #3737

That's the setup im looking at, now just got to get the cash!

I Support ClubWRX
    So what endlinks are you guys usin with the eibach sways? I see one guy is using kartboy. With the kartboy endlinks your not hearing any clunks or squeaks? I'm thinking about the eibach sways myself but I want to pair the right endlinks with the sways.