Rota grid chameleon 18 x9.5

This is a discussion on Rota grid chameleon 18 x9.5 within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering if Rota makes the grids in chameleon in 18x8.5 because I have heard the 9.5 will be ...

Rota grid chameleon 18 x9.5

I was wondering if Rota makes the grids in chameleon in 18x8.5 because I have heard the 9.5 will be to wide and I will need to roll my fenders. I only have seen rota grid chameleons on wheeldude.com in 18x9.5 38mm off set I have a stock 05 wrx. Thanks 18x9.5 Rota Grid - Chameleon (5x100/e38/73) Wheeldude.com - Professional wheel dealer.

what do you guys think ...I don't want to have to roll my fenders or do any lowering modifications. just want to take it to the shop and have some good looking wheels put on that will do the job without changing anything I have now without rubbing or problems.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They don't make them if u plan on changing ur wheel size u have to accept that some modifications are necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    I had 18x9.5 et 38 on my 04 sti with a 255/35 tire.. It takes coilovers, rolled fenders and rear camber bolts to fit without rubbing every bump

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC