front end clicking

This is a discussion on front end clicking within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just picked up an 08 wrx. Suspension wise it has the spt sway bar and d2 coilovers. When im ...

front end clicking

i just picked up an 08 wrx. Suspension wise it has the spt sway bar and d2 coilovers. When im cruising at low speeds i hear not a clunk but a click, clicking from the front end. Left and right side it seems. It seems to not happen when i first start up the car and its cold outside but after a block or two it will happen. It sounds similar to as if you were rolling over little rocks, gravel on the road. I cant seem to find out where it is coming from. From the outside of the car i would pull on my roof rack bars to shake the car but i do not hear anything. This happens when in gear or just rolling in neutral if going over bumps. I dont hear it as much in high speed. Can anybody assist with any tips on what it could be

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are the axle boots intact? Endlinks torque and installed correctly?
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix