autocross mods - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on autocross mods within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by RichD514 Sir, hand over your man-card :facepalm: I don't buy a car to compensate the size of ...

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    Sir, hand over your man-card :facepalm:
    I don't buy a car to compensate the size of something, since that something is already huge just ask Gregson's mom.
    Last edited by A265; 11-05-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Referred to the wrong mom.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ah.... getting raw timed by stock Miata's and 'ST' Civics - the joys of competitive autocross.

I always chuckle at new folks coming out in their 'BSP' modded cars with high boost, wings, graphics, etc. - Thinking they are going to storm everyone, only to have the above happen. One guy just couldn't understand and never came back - lol

Quote Originally Posted by STiDriven View Post
    Ah.... getting raw timed by stock Miata's and 'ST' Civics - the joys of competitive autocross.

I always chuckle at new folks coming out in their 'BSP' modded cars with high boost, wings, graphics, etc. - Thinking they are going to storm everyone, only to have the above happen. One guy just couldn't understand and never came back - lol
    He must have had the graphics on backwards.

i love me some modded miata. but this is the guy stomping the class ill be racing in this summer. so frikken awesome!

edit. and after watching some of those little pocket f-1 cars, id like one of those to go to lol
    Last edited by tirerob; 11-15-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12