Tire Pressure - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Tire Pressure within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeaaaa...no. Haha. computer busted now that my car is fixed. But that was totally my fault. So I'm learning how ...

Yeaaaa...no. Haha. computer busted now that my car is fixed. But that was totally my fault. So I'm learning how to fix that to. I'd so rather be under my hood.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aww man... whats wrong with it? i might know.

Oh..this little problem? Yes! Its easy. Just reinstalling my keys after my little huskey played hide and seek with my laptop. Keys went flying. Thankfully she didn't get time to chew any! Good thing she's cute. And the keys just snap back on. But its a giant game of memory lol. I always loose at memory.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Rob

hahaha my dog jumped on my keys before and broke one so i had it replaced at the store haha. those monsters! btw do you see my car photo under my name? i dont see it!

nope not yet. if i remember right that has to be altered in your account settings under avatar. and im not sure if a linked picture will work. that'd be a question for some of the longer standing members. lol, i cant even remember how i got mine to work at this point.
    Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12