KARTBOY Endlinks!!!!!

This is a discussion on KARTBOY Endlinks!!!!! within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently purchased the eibach swaybar kit and KB endlinks for my 2012 wrx, I started installing the front endlinks ...

KARTBOY Endlinks!!!!!

I recently purchased the eibach swaybar kit and KB endlinks for my 2012 wrx, I started installing the front endlinks but I didn't like how the washer goes flush to the bushing and not a spacer like the rear endlinks do. So I decided to research it before finishing the installation and found a few threads agreeing with my point. Most said they bought they're own spacers from KB for the front or obtained them another way. Also many people said that if you dont buy a spacer the endlinks will be shot after 5000 miles, it happened to them apparently... I know many people on the forums have these, as they were recommended by many. So Im just trying to see if anyone on here could confirm how true that info actually is, or if anyone could tell me how they fixed this problem themselves. Thanks -Kyle

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump, trying to get my car on the road soon cause i need it tonight

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    You want the endlink and the end of the sway bar to be parallel, more or less. If the hardware supplied with the endlinks isn't sufficient, go to a hardware store and buy some washers to use as spacers.

I have Whiteline sways and have been unable to attach Kartboy endlinks on my car, the angle is too far off.. I'm still waiting on a response from Whiteline as to what I should do to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    You want the endlink and the end of the sway bar to be parallel, more or less. If the hardware supplied with the endlinks isn't sufficient, go to a hardware store and buy some washers to use as spacers.

I have Whiteline sways and have been unable to attach Kartboy endlinks on my car, the angle is too far off.. I'm still waiting on a response from Whiteline as to what I should do to make it work.
    Thanks for the quick reply mainframe! Ok I get what you mean, I figured that but wasn't positive. Im Probably going to get spacers anyway just to make the setup as solid as possible, and hopefully not have to replace the endlinks down the road too...