Subaru WRX Forum banner

I wanna put rota torques on my 02 wrx

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  mmiller2002 
#1 ·
I was wondering what I should get if I want to get rota torches. I would like to get 18x8 and I want to put lowering springs but idk what I could do for it. What do recommend for me to get for rim size, tires, and lowering springs. I'm not looking to spend a lot I just want it to sit nice without camber. Could you please help me out?

#2 ·
I was told that 17x8 is the ideal size for bugeyes and I totally agree. Without lowering your car, you still sit nice, but with a very mild drop, it's perfect. 18's can look a bit gaudy and large in some cases.

#6 ·
You'll do well with a 17x8 wheel with 225-235 17/45 size tires. +44 offset or higher is suggested.

Springs that will be good for you would be some RCE Yellows. You'll get a little bit of a drop (half inch or so) and stiffen up your body through cornering. You will now be putting more stress on your struts, so prepare to replace them soon. Also, you will require an alignment once you are done changing the suspension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.