Starting to wonder if I bled my brakes properly? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Starting to wonder if I bled my brakes properly? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; good lord! when are these little bubbles gonna stop flowing?? The driver rear has all of these microscopic bubbles that ...

good lord! when are these little bubbles gonna stop flowing?? The driver rear has all of these microscopic bubbles that are just slowly running out. Will they ever stop? Or is it just part of the fluid?
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's not part of the fluid. They'll stop when the air is out.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    It's not part of the fluid. They'll stop when the air is out.
    yeah, I realized that after about 30 or 45 minutes... but I like bleeding this way though. I can really get a light in there and check the slow fluid flow and how clear it is. I guess all of those little tiny bubbles can equate to a pretty big air pocket under pressure. They are flowing nicely though. On my last corner now.

I Support ClubWRX
    It must be lonely doing it solo. Try to find a victim to depress the pedal for you, it goes quicker. Good luck.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

It must be lonely doing it solo. Try to find a victim to depress the pedal for you, it goes quicker. Good luck.
    actually, I got it done and the pedal feel is 10x better than it was. It's better IMO this way simply because it's darker and my led showed all of the little bubbles that come out. I'm extremely happy with the feel now.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow excellent, impressive enjoy!

Wow excellent, impressive enjoy!
    thanks... yeah, it's like a single little tap now does the job when the pedal before would just sink halfway before it would bite.

Good to hear, glad you got it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    Good to hear, glad you got it sorted
    thanks man... it feels like a whole new car now. I may check it again in a week or so just to make sure there are no more microbubbles in there. The thing is I never would have seen those bubbles if it hadn't been for using my led on my phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.