eibach 22mm sway bar kit for 02-04 wagons?

This is a discussion on eibach 22mm sway bar kit for 02-04 wagons? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Alrighty. Looking up some anti sway bars and find a kit with a good price and some local reviews. Two ...

eibach 22mm sway bar kit for 02-04 wagons?

Alrighty. Looking up some anti sway bars and find a kit with a good price and some local reviews. Two bugeye sedans(both modded n/a sedans) are running these bars and love em. So looking them up, they don't list them for the wagon. ?? I know the rear swaps( larger rear bar for wagon from sedan = happy) but what about the front?

If the bars are swappable between sedan, front and rear, why wouldn't they list them as so? Or...does anyone have the eibach bars on a bug eye wagon. I'd love to order up this kit, but not going to unless I get a confirm they will work.

I am still considering the backup plan of the larger sedan rear bar too just in case. But I want a system upgrade so I can do a drop for more low and maybe a set of new struts later
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    For reference, last I knew these were hollow sways, so they will be softer than what I consider "true" 22mm bars. Personally, there is Whiteline and there is Whiteline when it comes to swaybars...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    For reference, last I knew these were hollow sways, so they will be softer than what I consider "true" 22mm bars. Personally, there is Whiteline and there is Whiteline when it comes to swaybars...
    I like Whiteline plenty, but I have zero regrets with the Hotchkis. Both come with wagon front fitments.

Hotchkis Sport Suspension Hotchkis Sport Suspension 02-08 WRX Wagons improve your handling and reduce body roll. Turn in with confidence and late brake in the corners with the track tested lightweight hollow sway bars. The sway bar sets include front and rear bars, greasable bushings, brackets, and a subframe reinforcement bracket. Front 1 inch (25.4 mm) Hollow +88 percent Rear 1 inch (25.4 mm) Hollow 3 Position Rear +50 percent, +90 percent, +160 percent Hollow VS Solid (To be used as reference only)Front Bar Rates: Hotchkis Hollow Bar = 880 pounds/in Solid (7/8 inch) = 725 pounds/in Rear Bar Rates: Hotchkis Hollow Bar = 300 pounds/in Solid (15/16 inch) = 300 pounds/in.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

ClubWRX.net Vendor Fast Tuning Products's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I agree. Go with Whiteline!
    Available Nights and Weekends Via E-mail and Private Message!!
    We want to Earn your Business!
    Give Us a Call Monday - Friday 10a-6p EST to order by phone!
    724-708-3044
    Need a price matched or beat? Email Us: sales@fasttuningproducts.com
    Like Us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/FastTuningProducts
    www.FastTuningProducts.com
    We Accept Paypal/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/AMEX/Discover

I think that the sedan front is wider than a wagon front for the 02-07 cars.
    '02 WRX Wagon
    RCE wagon springs
    Koni inserts
    Com-C Top Mounts
    Kartboy Endlinks
    Sedan rear swaybar
    Others little stuff

Ahhhhhh... white line and drop for a little more low n go or drop first and see how the springs change then re evaluate the driving. Might not even need them. I want to bring the nose down a bit for stance and sways for turn. Hopefully I don't unbalance my car lol. I don't want to mess up the ride.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html