Cheap suspension for lifted WRX

This is a discussion on Cheap suspension for lifted WRX within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking for some suspension to lift my 2006 WRX for the winter. Would it be better to go ...

Cheap suspension for lifted WRX

I am looking for some suspension to lift my 2006 WRX for the winter. Would it be better to go with Outback suspension or Forster suspension? Which set would I be able to bolt right up to my car with no modifications? I currently have BC racing coil overs for the summer and I don't want them to get corroded. I don't really want to spend too much since it's only for winter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    from what i've read over the years, most people go with forester suspension. i'd check out dirtyimpreza.com. they have many members w/ lifted suspension

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    from what i've read over the years, most people go with forester suspension. i'd check out dirtyimpreza.com. they have many members w/ lifted suspension
    This. We have many lifted (and dirty) guys over there. Other being suggested to get some Feal revalved struts and King springs, I'm sure a few will suggest the fozzie struts with STi springs.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......