Rota P45r 17x9 (5x114.3)

This is a discussion on Rota P45r 17x9 (5x114.3) within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but just wanted to confirm. I recently traded in my 350z for ...

Rota P45r 17x9 (5x114.3)

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but just wanted to confirm.

I recently traded in my 350z for a new '13 WRX. I still have my winter wheels/tires for the old car, which I planned on selling to offset the purchase of some new snow wheels/tires for the WRX.

The wheel/tire setup for the Z was as follows:

Rota P45r 17x9x (5x114.3 I believe)/Blizzak LM-25, 245/50/17.

I know for a fact the tires are too wide for the WRX, but I was hoping there was a chance the wheels might fit on my WRX? I doubt it due to the offset, but it can't hurt to ask. When I searched for answers to this it either looked like a LIC Motorsports 5x114.3 to 5x100 Bearing/Hub Conversion was needed, or a lot of work (knuckles/housings/new rotors, etc.).

Is this essentially correct? Would regular spacers work, or is it more complicated than this?

I'm a little bummed because it would be nice to be able to throw these on the WRX and only have to buy new tires.
    Last edited by 13wrxMA; 08-09-2013 at 12:14 PM.