Tpms Sensors for XXR 527
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Tpms Sensors for XXR 527 within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just wondering if anyone knows if the oem 2012 wrx tpms sensors will fit on xxr's...

Tpms Sensors for XXR 527

Just wondering if anyone knows if the oem 2012 wrx tpms sensors will fit on xxr's
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The tpms does not attach to the wheels, rather the valve stems (I am assuming you are getting new tires). So you will need to remove them and attach them to the new valve stems. Thus, yes they will work with xxr's (and all wheels for that matter).

The TPMS sensors can be obtained for fairly cheap. I have two sets. One on my winter set up and one on my summer set up.

I figured as much, Im doing a wheel trade with someone so i was gonna dismount my tires take my sensors out and put them on the new wheels.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    I figured as much, Im doing a wheel trade with someone so i was gonna dismount my tires take my sensors out and put them on the new wheels.
    What size wheels are you getting?

18x9.75 +23 theyre only temporary until my work xd9's arrive
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ

I Support ClubWRX
    You are gonna have some hella stretch (if you're on stock tires) and big time rubbing with that offset.

No stretch, theyre wrapped in 265 tires amd im rolling my fenders this weekend.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ

I Support ClubWRX
    265's would be good. I was thinking you meant your stockers were going on there!

The smallest id run would be a 255, I like moar racecar hahaha
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.