Feal 441 on a 11 WRX

This is a discussion on Feal 441 on a 11 WRX within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello Everyone! I would like to share my thoughts on Feal 441 (7k/7k) for a 2011 WRX...Odi recommended this set-up ...

Feal 441 on a 11 WRX

Hello Everyone!

I would like to share my thoughts on Feal 441 (7k/7k) for a 2011 WRX...Odi recommended this set-up after talking about my preference and how I will use the car...I will add more details later...

Camber -2.5f/-2.5r

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mmm...chipotle...

more details on the Feal 441

I spoke to Odi and shared with him a little about my ďstoryĒ. I also told him about how I intend to use the car. He recommended the Feal 441 (7k/7k) set-up. Throughout the call, Odi struck me as a guy that knows his craft and very customer-centric. Iím sure I asked some basic / stupid questions. But, I guess heís a patient guy too! At no time in the phone call and a couple of emails that I felt he was rushing or wanted a quick sale. Definitely, I took his suggestion and researched some more. Then, at a certain point, I pulled the trigger. A few days later, I got the Feal 441.

It took a while for me to get the time to install the coilovers. Right now, itís still set at the height that Odi sent it out, even the setting of 15 clicks. I set my camber to -2.5 front and rear. I havenít driven it far yet but I must admit, itís not harsh at all.

The picture above is how the car sits right now (try to look closely at the rear passenger seat..the baby car seat is there...)

More details to come..

I Support ClubWRX
    looks like the same recaro we have in the gfs car for my son. I have the same seat but black/red. awesome. Odi set me up with a nice set for my 04 sti and really seems to know his stuff about the 04s as that is what he owns. Nice to know he knows about the 11 as well since that will be the next set of coilovers i buy.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC