Rota D's on a Bugeye Wagon?

This is a discussion on Rota D's on a Bugeye Wagon? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi all, I just recently (last week) bought a 2002 bugeye wagon and absolutely love it. I am new to ...

Rota D's on a Bugeye Wagon?

Hi all,

I just recently (last week) bought a 2002 bugeye wagon and absolutely love it. I am new to modifications of any kind so I am sorry if this is a noobie or obvious question. Anyways I love the Rota D wheels, and am wondering if they would fit my car with some fender rolling. I'm looking at the 18x9.5 +44 offset, and would love to know if anyone has put a wheel of similar size on their bugeye and had any issues or anything

Thank you in advance!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Read these. You will definitely find your answer and learn a lot on the way. Make sure you do plenty of research before starting any mod.
    the official wheel/tire fitment thread: all fitment questions go here! - NASIOC

FAQ and Threads of Note- Read me first! - NASIOC
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 05-12-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Read these. You will definitely find your answer and learn a lot on the way. Make sure you do plenty of research before starting any mod.
    the official wheel/tire fitment thread: all fitment questions go here! - NASIOC

FAQ and Threads of Note- Read me first! - NASIOC

Awesome. Thank you