Suspension suggestions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Suspension suggestions within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; whats going on guys. im very new to subarus and have done some research on what to get but i ...

Suspension suggestions

whats going on guys. im very new to subarus and have done some research on what to get but i would like to hear some of you guys opinions.

Im coming from driving Civic Si's for a few years and i just traded in a 2012 Si and i just picked up a 2013 wrx sedan.

my budget is $1800..i just sold some wheels so im using the money for my wrx

this is my daily driver so i want something practical but i also want a lower look..i want to get coilovers but i have no idea what else to get as far as camber adjustment.

i do want to get sways and endlinks as well because i want to take it to the track and do some auto x sometimes

Any suggestions on other mods would be appreciated guys..thanks!
    Last edited by Squintzwrx; 04-21-2013 at 01:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sway bars and endlinks are what I started with. I went with the Rallitek Track Spec (25 mm front and 22 mm rear sways) and their HD endlinks. It made a huge difference in terms of handling and body roll. I haven't gotten around to anything else of the suspension so I can't help you there. I have heard though that whiteline roll center adjustment kit helps a lot if you lower you car a decent bit.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Koni Yellows + RCE Blacks.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    ^ That's what I am planning on getting. Haven't heard a bad thing about that combo.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Sway bars and endlinks are what I started with. I went with the Rallitek Track Spec (25 mm front and 22 mm rear sways) and their HD endlinks. It made a huge difference in terms of handling and body roll. I haven't gotten around to anything else of the suspension so I can't help you there. I have heard though that whiteline roll center adjustment kit helps a lot if you lower you car a decent bit.
    yeah ive heard huge improvements with adding new sway bars..definitely getting those
    Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    have to look into those

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.