Suspension suggestions

This is a discussion on Suspension suggestions within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; whats going on guys. im very new to subarus and have done some research on what to get but i ...

Suspension suggestions

whats going on guys. im very new to subarus and have done some research on what to get but i would like to hear some of you guys opinions.

Im coming from driving Civic Si's for a few years and i just traded in a 2012 Si and i just picked up a 2013 wrx sedan.

my budget is $1800..i just sold some wheels so im using the money for my wrx

this is my daily driver so i want something practical but i also want a lower look..i want to get coilovers but i have no idea what else to get as far as camber adjustment.

i do want to get sways and endlinks as well because i want to take it to the track and do some auto x sometimes

Any suggestions on other mods would be appreciated guys..thanks!
    Last edited by Squintzwrx; 04-21-2013 at 12:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sway bars and endlinks are what I started with. I went with the Rallitek Track Spec (25 mm front and 22 mm rear sways) and their HD endlinks. It made a huge difference in terms of handling and body roll. I haven't gotten around to anything else of the suspension so I can't help you there. I have heard though that whiteline roll center adjustment kit helps a lot if you lower you car a decent bit.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Koni Yellows + RCE Blacks.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    ^ That's what I am planning on getting. Haven't heard a bad thing about that combo.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Sway bars and endlinks are what I started with. I went with the Rallitek Track Spec (25 mm front and 22 mm rear sways) and their HD endlinks. It made a huge difference in terms of handling and body roll. I haven't gotten around to anything else of the suspension so I can't help you there. I have heard though that whiteline roll center adjustment kit helps a lot if you lower you car a decent bit.
    yeah ive heard huge improvements with adding new sway bars..definitely getting those
    Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    have to look into those