Stock wheels - why so expensive? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stock wheels - why so expensive? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by chrisc The TSW's are 8.5 wide, with an offset of +45, which I'm told is OK. Just ...

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    The TSW's are 8.5 wide, with an offset of +45, which I'm told is OK.

Just over 20lbs I think. And yes, I considered both of those, but for some reason or other, am drawn to the Prodrives.

Plasma Blue - but still don't think I have the man's equipment required to go with the white ;-). Although I do like the idea of going lighter, just can't quite part with that much cash.

Thanks for your help!
    Ah, I didn't see the +45

You sure you don't have the attachments?
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ah, well, if I had *that* car, I would :-)

Finally got the wheels on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1367631088393.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	113754

I will say though, the ride feels quite a bit harder. Can't tell if that's the wheels, or the summer tires. I'm sure it wasn't this harsh when the summers were on the stock BBS wheels. But it could be my memory / old age.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1367631121207.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.