Hub centric rings for Rota's?

This is a discussion on Hub centric rings for Rota's? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I just bought a set of Rota Grids (17x8 +44 offset) and forgot about buying hub centric rings with ...

Hub centric rings for Rota's?

So I just bought a set of Rota Grids (17x8 +44 offset) and forgot about buying hub centric rings with them. I wasn't sure what size rings I needed, so I did a google search. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the stock hub bore on a 2012 wrx is 56.1mm correct?

I checked the stats for the Rota's and according to this website, they have the exact same hub bore size of 56.1? So I just want to clarify that I don't need hub centric rings for these wheels?

http://www.wheeldude.com/catalog/pro...4c65c05953e0ab

Also, I haven't decided on a set of lug nuts yet. I like the look of open ended, but it's not a track car so I'm just looking for some basic black lugs and a set of locks. Anybody have a suggested brand and which one's to stay away from? My car is 100% stock performance wise and is my DD, never seen the track.

EDIT: Ok I just realized I had the wrong link so the actual hub size on my wheels is 73mm.
    Last edited by Ricktalife; 03-16-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    2012 SWP WRX Premium
    35% tint and that's all she wrote