Konig Rims? Better choices for the style I'm looking for?

This is a discussion on Konig Rims? Better choices for the style I'm looking for? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im currently looking at Konig Afterburners. I love the style of the spokes and I am really looking for the ...

Konig Rims? Better choices for the style I'm looking for?

Im currently looking at Konig Afterburners. I love the style of the spokes and I am really looking for the rims to have that deep dish look as well. Does anyone own rims that are similar to these or anyone know of any brands that make them? Also not looking for anything to heavy. Im not to sure if there are any out there but I do know that Volk makes alot of great light rims.
    Last edited by Cja1992; 02-26-2013 at 04:52 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What year car do you have? What driving style? Appearance or performance minded?

Rota's are pretty popular. I have Enkei's. Volks are really nice but really expensive.

Ill be getting a WRX anywhere from 02-04. Will also be a Sedan body style instead of the wagon or hatch style.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have a set of Konig Zeroes for winter wheels. I can attest to the fact that they are really light. Keep in mind, usually the lighter they are the pricier they get.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.