Bump stop
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bump stop within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone. Just bought lowering spring and need a bit of help. I know that the OEM bump stops get ...

Bump stop

Hello everyone. Just bought lowering spring and need a bit of help.
    I know that the OEM bump stops get progressively harder from bottom to top and the new smaller ones are just hard.

Should I keep the stock bump stops our get shorter new ones?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What springs did you get?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Bump stop

Eibach

They only lower you an inch or so...There's not really a need for changing the bump stops at this point.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

Bump stop

I thought so. It only an inch in the front and about .70 of an inch in the rear

Quote Originally Posted by Yamahar6311 View Post
    I thought so. It only an inch in the front and about .70 of an inch in the rear
    You should be fine. I did a lot of research on springs/coilovers and such a few months back and not many people ever need to do it with Subarus, especially since you aren't going too low at all.

I have eibach lowering springs on my hatch and cut 10mm off the bottom of my bump stops. I didn't want to not cut them just to find out I'm riding them allot so I cut them as a precautionary.

Bump stop

Cool thanks guys. I didn't cut them and the stance and handling feels good. Thanks again guys

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.