Michelin Pilot Super Sports
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Michelin Pilot Super Sports within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Finally have to replace my stock dunlops. Any thoughts on these michelins? I have loved every set of michelins I ...

I Support ClubWRX

Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Finally have to replace my stock dunlops. Any thoughts on these michelins? I have loved every set of michelins I have run on my other cars but never used high performance models.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sasquatch is running them after a set of Z1 Star Specs. He gave a few initial impressions, but hasn't given an update after a complete summer season:
    Just ordered new summer shoes ...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I've heard very very good things about these tires. I plan on running them if I get different wheels. I think they topped the most recent "street tire" list from Car&Driver (if that's worth anything to you).

the tires are amazing, just dont expect them to last very long. they rate them for 30,000 miles but if you drive aggresively, you'll see maybe 15-20k, in fact if you make it home from the shop and they still have tread feel lucky(ok not that bad but you get the idea) but for a no compromise grippy summer tire there is no better for that price point

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.