Advice needed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Advice needed within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys i will be getting miro 111 wheels for my 2013 wrx and had a question. What size would ...

Advice needed

Hey guys i will be getting miro 111 wheels for my 2013 wrx and had a question. What size would be best for me, 18x8 with 35 offset or 18x9.5 with 40 offset. Not going for any certain look just wanting the wheels to fit without rolling. I do not want to do any fender work and will be keeping the suspension stock. Thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Advice needed

The 18x9.5 will need rolling

How much do you want to have to spend on tires. 9.5 will take wide tire like a 255 or 265 plus you'll have to roll your fenders so it doesn't rub. otherwise you can run a 235 or 245 on an 8" wide wheel and your tire price will be less.

I would go 18x8 but that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.