Subaru WRX Forum banner

Can Anyone Identify these rims?

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  bbrock171 
#1 ·
Vehicle Car Subaru impreza wrx sti Subaru Snow

Can anyone tell me what rims these are? I get that the photo is heavily photo shopped but im assuming the rims are real.

See less See more
#19 ·
Haha its not like the paint is paper. There are a bunch of videos on youtube of people peeling off plastidip after various amounts of time and I haven't seen one where paint has been damaged. Maybe if you had a spot that the paint was already peeling or bubbling it could pull that spot up.

#21 ·
+1. I just plastidipped my stock BBS wheels today, and they look amazing. I also dipped my driver side door just to see what it would look like. Granted, I only had it on for about an hour, but it peeled off all in one piece and left the door even cleaner than it was before. I'd consider dipping my car to preserve the paint; damaging it with plastidip should probably be the least of anyone's worries unless you have an old, flaky paint job with the clear peeling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.