summer tires in the snow - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on summer tires in the snow within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 32 oz vs 205lbs Time frame mentioned? Negative. Food intake mentioned? Negative. 'brah'...

32 oz vs 205lbs Time frame mentioned? Negative. Food intake mentioned? Negative. 'brah'
    Last edited by Scooby_newbie; 01-27-2013 at 07:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What's better winter tires or all season's?

Quote Originally Posted by tousikid View Post
    What's better winter tires or all season's?
    It depends on your situation. Seeing that you're from Albany, I suggest you get a winter wheel and tire setup and dedicated summers
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Yeah that's what I'm doing I'm using my stock wheels and putting winter tires in them and I got the stock sport tires on a different set.

Quote Originally Posted by tousikid View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm doing I'm using my stock wheels and putting winter tires in them and I got the stock sport tires on a different set.
    That's the best way to go
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I found set of steelie's off Craigslist from another WRX owner that was moving down south. Going to throw X-Ice3 on it this year. Not bad for under $600. I just don't want to ruin my current wheels <3
    '13 WRX Premium Sedan ISM

There would have been tire tracks if rolled or skid marks from sliding. BS on skid.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by THertner View Post
    There would have been tire tracks if rolled or skid marks from sliding. BS on skid.
    Please see the following part of this thread posted almost 2 years ago: summer tires in the snow

This is most certainly possible and, as noted in the posts after, has happened to a few people. Properly sipped tires would have prevented this.

See why here: summer tires in the snow
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.