Plowing Snow - Suspension Advice

This is a discussion on Plowing Snow - Suspension Advice within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just bought a 2013 WRX 2 months ago and have already had the front bumper damaged due to deep ...

I just bought a 2013 WRX 2 months ago and have already had the front bumper damaged due to deep ruts in the snow on our street. What is the best way to get some additional body clearance for the car, shocks, springs or a lift...I'm afraid if I do nothing the front bumper will get ripped off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac1 View Post
    I just bought a 2013 WRX 2 months ago and have already had the front bumper damaged due to deep ruts in the snow on our street. What is the best way to get some additional body clearance for the car, shocks, springs or a lift...I'm afraid if I do nothing the front bumper will get ripped off.
    Sell your WRX, get an SUV. Or buy an additional vehicle that has more clearance.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I Support ClubWRX

I think people used to put Outback/Forester stuff on them to raise them up. I'm not sure if that's true or if its even an option on 08+ but maybe?

I agree with Drews though. The best option would be another car entirely.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!