balencing tires for UHP?

This is a discussion on balencing tires for UHP? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; a good freind of mine came in with his Brand new 380zx. wow! already asking about routine services since we ...

balencing tires for UHP?

a good freind of mine came in with his Brand new 380zx. wow! already asking about routine services since we have nowhere(300miles plus) close a nissan dealer. so i googled ballencing and rotating his tires. seems he needs to have his tires balenced at 100mph(400rpm) by a zx rated nissan dealer. ??? our just out of the box Today 10, 000$ hoffman ballencer and every other like it, or the one better, spins at 200rpm(55mph) and i service modded corvettes!

so my question is, has anyone else heard of this service? or better yet. has anyone had the oppertunity to drive a car afterwords for a extended amount of time? even our corvette dealer nearby in north dakota gave me the "da hell you talkn 'bout' " look when i asked them. they sell 200mph caddys and vettes on a weekly basis. and my ballencers are better than theirs. well, they are now anyway. we were equal until today. boss upgraded to top shelf..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

balencing tires for UHP?

A brand new car will have a manual. Read and follow that.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

i was more curious about the driveability of a high speed ballence. i did get a email from a nissan service manager about it. he says, " we have a machine yes(a road force analysis machine) but they only use it for people who are racing their cars. other than that they use a expensive, albit normal(200rpm, just like mine) tire ballencer. OH! and i was hoping to learn something new to use on my car too. bummer. not like ill be seeing anything over 100mph much anyway but still.