Question about rims.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Question about rims. within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a '13 WRX Hatch and a guy at work is looking to sell his 19x8 Axis Se7en rims ...

Question about rims.

I have a '13 WRX Hatch and a guy at work is looking to sell his 19x8 Axis Se7en rims and tires

Im not sure about offset and bolt pattern but I do know they were on a 2004 Dodge SRT4 and were also on a 2002 VW Jetta.

I cant find any pics of the new Subarus with 19"s so if anyone has a picture of one can you post it up to see if these are overdoing it.

Here is an idea of what they look like.
    http://g35nyc.com/forums/showthread....w-one-new-tire
    Last edited by Ghostlystang; 12-02-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    Jason
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue 5dr-- TurboXS Catback, Forcewerks Front Lip, STI STS, 20% tint, 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 with a 255 tire.
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0-- Stock S/D 5.0, 150 nitrous, full drag suspension, 2900lbs with me in the car.... hanging tires since 2005. 11.97 @ 115mph with a 1.54 60ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You need 5x100 wheels

I'm a function > form guy; larger wheels = more weight. I like 17s on Subarus. 18s are alright, but the highest diameter I'd go. 19s are just too much, IMO.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I kinda figured they would be too big looking but wanted to see what everybody had to say before becoming interested.
    Jason
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue 5dr-- TurboXS Catback, Forcewerks Front Lip, STI STS, 20% tint, 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 with a 255 tire.
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0-- Stock S/D 5.0, 150 nitrous, full drag suspension, 2900lbs with me in the car.... hanging tires since 2005. 11.97 @ 115mph with a 1.54 60ft

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.