Having a hard time looking for rims - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Having a hard time looking for rims within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I honestly don't know about wheels. However, consider that some states don't even have safety inspections, and other states have ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I honestly don't know about wheels. However, consider that some states don't even have safety inspections, and other states have emissions inspections (very good) but only check gasses and equipment, not fluids, so a car with a massive oil leak (that pollutes the environment!) is "OK" and so on. DOT do get involved with lighting, rubber, belts, and so on at least, so that's something. I hope they get involved with wheels too, I find it necessary.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller2002 View Post
    OP, reading your responses, I don't see how anyone here can help you with personal taste...
    I'll have to agree with this. Just start looking at pics online and find what you like. I can't tell you what you will like.

Many of the more expensive and known brands will probably be the best bet for lighter wheels: Enkei, BBS, Volk, Rays, etc.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I didn't mention a taste cause i would want to see what you guy would show me. i am open minded don't really have a preference..btw u checked BBS i found one but i would have to get it shipped to me cause none of the BBS stores either don't specialize in Japanese cars or they simply dont havt it
    Quote Originally Posted by mmiller2002 View Post
    OP, reading your responses, I don't see how anyone here can help you with personal taste...

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pedrosa View Post
    BBS i found one but i would have to get it shipped to me cause none of the BBS stores either don't specialize in Japanese cars or they simply dont havt it

Well.. Subaru's come from the factory with BBS wheels, so it shouldn't be that hard to find some that will fit your car. As far as getting them shipped, unless you live in Braselton Georgia, where their US headquarters in located, you're going to have to get them shipped. Which is likely your better option anyways. I used to live practically right down the road from one of Enkei's main USA distribution centers, but it was still cheaper for me to buy them through a local retailer than directly from Enkei because, like with most companies they have a tiered pricing structure, where you get better discounts according to how much inventory you purchase. I'm not buying $10k+ worth of wheels every month, so it's cheaper for me to just get them from someone who does.

I Support ClubWRX

Having a hard time looking for rims

The two OEM suppliers for turbo Impreza cars in the US have been Enkei and BBS. Each makes several wheels that will fit correctly and be safe.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12